Kosova ime


Hey guys, it's been a few months since I last posted on here but only two days since I've gotten back from vacation. Well I say vacation but in all honesty, I just went home. Kosovo has a very special place in my heart. It's weird how you can live in Belgium for 11 months straight and feel completely at home, but the second you step into Kosovë you feel as if there was a part of you missing all year long. A piece of you you've been hiding for all this time. Even though we speak our language and eat our food at home too, there's just something different about being surrounded by it in every aspect possible.

I have never enjoyed a vacation as much as I did this summer. I feel like the older I get, the more I appreciate my roots and my culture. I enjoy the food more, the streets I pass, the music, everything really. I've decided to make a little blogpost and share some of the pictures I took, even though there aren't many. Some of you who follow me on instagram have already seen some of these so my apologies for that! Most of these pictures are taken in Kosovo (Vushtrri, Mitrovica and Prishtina) but there's also a few I took in Ulqinj, Montenegro where I was for a week as well.

-you're never poor when you've got your family by your side

-the beautiful mosque I pass everyday when I'm at my moms family




-the only story by Julian Barnes

-Ulqinj, Montenegro

   

-whats a vacation without a liftselfie lmao
-Ulqinj, Montenegro


-evenings like these

-Breznicë
  
-hometown glory
-fellini's 

-bacheloretteparty Meli

-man crush everydayyy: Ledri Vula
-the cutest (and fattest) baby in the world



-bacheloretteparty Meli
-Kosovë sure is, Sunny Hill Festival was amazing

-Dua Lipa KILLED it

-shqipe, we made it
-Sunny Hill with Djellza

So, this was basically the last month in a few images. Also, something I wanted to address is the fact that I've switched from writing in Dutch to English. This is a change I've made after I got the comment of some international friends that they'd like to read my blogposts but couldn't since i posted in Dutch. Just wanted to mention that. I should probably get back to my books since exams are right around the corner. I wish you all a happy wednesdey!

Love, Adelina. 










Share:

0 reacties