It's been a while...


I know it's been a while since the last time I posted but I genuinely had no idea it was so long ago. My last post was about the new year and we're almost May now... I'm not going to apologize to you guys since I don't really owe anyone an apology but myself. I love writing, I know this blog has helped me through some rough times when I wasn't really feeling very happy and it always reminded me who I was and what made me happy in life.

This blog helps me stay positive, productive and energized. So the fact that I didn't upload for four months didn't benefit me at all. So here I am again! Do I have the time to write a blogpost right now? Not really...I have a million deadlines for the coming weeks but I haven't been productive for the last three days, so I figured might as well do something fun while I procrastinate! 

I wasn't really planning this post so I'm just going to see where this is going and roll with it. Maybe I'll start by telling you guys why I randomly decided to write this post. It's a combination of two things; (1) I made two lists yesterday; one with things I do daily and one with things I love doing. I saw this task on Pintrest and the idea behind it is that you're supposed to change your lists accordingly. So basically, it's supposed to be a way of being more aware of things that you love to do but don't do that often & trying to find a way to fit them in your daily routine. I thought this was quite interesting, so I thought 'why not?'. Three things came out of the 'love to' list that I'm trying to integrate into my everyday-life: reading, writing and working out. Well, working out wasn't on my love to-list, but rather the feeling after a work-out. Sadly enough, I have not figured out yet how to get the benefits of working out without actually working out. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please let me know!

The other thing (2) that made me write this blogpost was another blogpost actually! One of my friends from primary school that I still have on Facebook just posted a blogpost and shared it on Facebook. So naturally I went on and read it. I don’t know how to explain this but there’s just something about people sharing their lives in words that gives me this warm feeling inside. I love reading blogs, I love writing blogs and it doesn’t even really have to say anything special. I just like reading peoples thoughts. So yeah, that’s why I decided to write this.

I think I should probably wrap this up, this is literally the most useless blogpost ever but I don’t really care. I enjoyed writing it and at the end of the day, that’s why I do this.

Have a lovely Sunday y’all xoxo

Share:

0 reacties