BUCKET LIST 2018

Last year I posted my bucket list for 2017 on this blog. Since that blogpost got the most reads last year I decided to publish my bucket list for this year as well. It might inspire you to write one of your own. I personally think bucket lists are great, I like to revisit them a few times a year just to remind myself what goals I've set for myself and to see how I am doing. I should mention this years list is pretty basic. There are a few basic skills I want to grow in and personal growth is definitly my main priority this year. 

x Travel to at least 1 country I haven't been to yet

x Save money

x Work my ass off and create a good workattitude

x Write, more than I already do (I might not post a lot on my blog anymore but I still write a lot :) )

x Dream bigger and don't let your dreams scare you.

x Stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves

x Think about others more, help where you can

x Don't let anyone intimidate you

x Leave your comfortzone

x Stop buying make-up you don't need

x Stick to your skin-care routine

x Love yourself more

x Work-out

So this is all I have for now. I hope all of you had a wonderful New Years and I wish you guys all the happiness in the world for this new year. Don't forget that the year can only be great if you are great as well.


Share:

0 reacties